Software License Agreement for qBackup
Please read this software license agreement carefully before using the Qualeed software. By using the Qualeed software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the software.
1. Under this Agreement the Qualeed grants to you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license ("License") to use qBackup ("Software").
2. "Software" includes the executable computer programs and any related printed, electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Qualeed. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.
5. The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted to you only. You may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity. You may not make available the Software for use by one more third parties.
6. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
7. Portions of the Software utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and additional disclaimers for such material are contained in the online electronic documentation for the Software or may otherwise accompany such material, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.
8. This License will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
May 27, 2016